It all began with an iPhone…
March was when my son celebrated his 15th birthday and I got him an iPhone.
He just loved it. Who wouldn’t?
I celebrated my birthday in July and my wife made me
very happy when she bought me an iPad.
My daughter’s birthday was in August so I got her an iPod Touch.
September came by, so for my wife’s birthday I bought her an iRon.
It was around then that the fight started . . .
What my wife failed to recognize is that the iRon can be integrated into the home network with the iWash, iCook and iClean. This unfortunately activated the iNag app.
Which led me to the iHospital and the Doctors predict that …..
iGet out Thursday.
Hat tip to Elizabeth H
- Apple CEO Steve Jobs admits Apple iPhone 4 has flaws
- Apple’s iPhone Mea Culpa: We’re ‘Totally Wrong’
- Chile: “we are in the iron and steel business”
- Doctor-Husband saves wife’s life after biking accident
- IPad vs Obamapad [makes sense to a liberal]